A perfect travel plan to take you away from city’s hustle bustle into nature’s lap, where the beauty of jungle will truly mesmerize you. Along with exploring diverse flora and fauna of the forest, you will also get an opportunity to experience a jungle safari and appreciate the course of nature. We have planned this trip for you, keeping the right balance of admiring the flora and fauna which is an important part our ecosystem; leaving a lasting impression on you!
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Activities: 6 Jeep Safaris
Tour starts from: Delhi and Ends at: Delhi
Destinations covered: Corbett National Park (covering zones: Dhikala)
Grade: Easy, This is a wildlife trip based on mammal and bird watching in open top jeeps.
Season: Round the year. From July to mid-October, only 3 tourist zones remains open among 6 zones.
Elevation: 400-1200 metres
|Temp (Min) °C||1||10||20||23||16||1|
|Temp (Max) °C||29||41||45||40||38||34|
Focus Mammals: Tiger, Elephant (March-June)
Focus Birds: Vulture (Red-headed, long-billed), Eagles (Crested serpent, changeable-hawk), Red jungle fowl), Red-necked falcon, Owl (spot-bellied eagle owl, brown fish owl), Hornbill (Great, oriental-pied), Minivets. Kingfisher (stork-billed, pied), bee-eaters (green, blue-tailed, chestnut headed), Woodpeckers (lesser yellownape, black-rumped flameback, white-naped), Black-hooded Orioles, Drongos, Thrushes, Chats
Other Attractions: Sal Forest, Landscapes
Day 1, 7 Apr 2018 – Dhikala-Corbett National Park
Arrival Corbett national park. Board your waiting gypsy and start your journey inside the jungle via Dhangari gate of Corbett national park. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense sal forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Corbett national park. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for jeep safari around Dhikala zone of Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 2-3, 8-9 Apr 2018 – Dhikala-Corbett National ParkEarly morning start for jeep safari at different areas of Corbett National Park. Breakfast at rest house. After breakfast if you wish to watch the activities of jungle from a watch tower then drop to watch tower near river with packed lunch. Afternoon pick up from watch tower and evening jeep safari. After safari relax inside the campus and feel freshness of the jungle. Enjoy Wildlife movie at rest house. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 4, 10 Apr 2018 – Depart DhikalaEarly morning start for morning jeep safari in the grasslands of Dhikala, Corbett national park. After breakfast leave for Ramnagar. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Corbett national park and Sattal
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
|Resort||Room Type||Cost Per Person for group of 2 pax||Cost Per Person for group of 3 pax||
Cost Per Person for group of 4 pax
|Cost Per Person for group of 5 pax||Cost Per Person for group of 6 pax|
|Dhikala/Gairal Forest Rest House (3 nights)||Standard Room||INR 32,800/-||INR 28,400/-||INR 26,600/-||INR 24,900/-||INR 23,850/-|
Note: Above mentioned cost is for Indian Nationals only