Rejuvenate in the foothills of Karnala, a green haven located nearby Mumbai. Explore the bird sanctuary or experience the adrenalin rush while trekking to the fort, enjoy the calm and serene reservoir nearby or just relax in the farm run by a couple who have put their heart and soul to give you the best of the experience. . An ideal place for a break from city rush with authentic Maharashtrian food served.
Indulge in various activities such as
- Rice transplantation/ harvesting depending on season
- Vegetable Garden
- Trekking to Karnala fort/ bird sanctuary
- Explore nearby dam
- Visit to an Activity centre for pottery, observe soap making and oil making.
Meeting Time: 8:00 am
Trip duration: Around 8 to 10 hours
• Proceed for the farm.
• After reaching, have breakfast.
• Proceed for trekking/ Activity in the farm.
• After lunch, visit nearby activity centre for pottery, soap and oil making.
• Explore nearby dam. Come back and relax with hot cup of tea and snacks.
Note: Overnight option is also available in an Ac cottage/ Non Ac room.
Charges: INR 990/- for ( Kids below 3yrs are free of charge)
Includes: Activities, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening snacks, mineral water
Suggested items to carry: A cap/hat, mosquito repellant cream, raincoat, water bottles ( reusable)