Rajaji National Park Tour: 3 Days
Rajaji National Park Tour is a perfect destination to those who wish to encounter nature in its pristine form. A utopia for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts, it is known for the wide range of species it has encompassed in the cover of its dense forest. It is located in the Shivalik range of Himalayas and spreads about over 820 km² in Haridwar, Dehradun and Pauri Garhwal. Since the national park marks the beginning of the Indo-Gangetic plains, it circumscribes a large variety of vegetation and embraces multiple types of ecosystems. It provides habitat to around 23 species of mammals and 315 species of birds.
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Activities: 3 Jeep Safaris and Haridwar Visit
Tour starts from: Rajaji and Ends at: Rajaji
Destinations covered: Rajaji National Park (covering zones: Chila Range and Ranipur Range)
Grade: Easy, This is a wildlife trip based on mammal and bird watching in open top jeeps.
Season: 15 November to 15 June
Elevation: 300-1,345 m above sea level
|Temp (Min) °C||1||10||20||23||16||1|
|Temp (Max) °C||29||41||45||40||38||34|
Focus Flora: Sal forest, Riverine Forest, Grassland, Scrub Forest, Mixed Forest and sub-tropical forest.
Focus Fauna: Rajaji National Park has the largest population of Elephants in Uttarakhand, other animals you can watch here are Leopard, Tiger, Jungle Cat, Monitorlizard, Sloth bear, King Cobra, Barking Deer, Sambhar Deer, Cheetal Deer, Indian Langur, Indian Porcupine, etc and 400 species of birds
Day 1 – Arrive at Rajaji; evening safari.
Welcome! Your journey starts from Delhi, once you arrive at Rajaji National Park, check-in at the resort. Post lunch and rest, proceed for safari in Ranipur range (Ranipur range is known for Leopard sightings alomost daily in the evening safari). After returning from the safari, you may choose to spend leisure time with in-house activities in the resort. Dinner and overnight stay in the resort. (Meals included – Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 – Morning and Evening Safari
Wake up early morning for safari in Chilla range, where you will see beautiful landscape and good chances of spotting herds of elephants. After lunch at resort we will take you for one more safari. Return to resort, retire for the day post dinner. (Meals included – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 – Rajaji National Park – Delhi
After breakfast at resort, leave for tour of Haridwar (The holy place). Later drive to Delhi. (Meals included – Breakfast)
We believe, you had an exciting and memorable journey with us. We are sure, you have had taken some beautiful captures in your camera to share with your loved ones.
The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
V-Resort – view reviews on TripAdvisor
Cost Per Person:
- INR 6,900/- per person (six people group)
- INR 7,700/- per person (four people group)
- INR 10,700/- per person (two people)
- 2 nights/3 days stay for two person in 1 room according to the package
- All meals at Rajaji (2 breakfast + 2 Lunch + 2 Dinner) per person
- 2 Jungle safaris: 1@ Chilla Range, 1@ Ranipur/Motichur
- 1 Nature Walk with Wildnest Chosen Naturalist
- Exclusive Gypsy for Safaris, forest fees for 1 person, guide fees from Resort
- One guided Bird watching/Nature activity with trained guide
- Services of Wild Nest
- All applicable taxes
- All kinds of beverages and bottled water (except complimentary provided by resort)
- Camera fees (if any)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Laundry Bills, Telephone Charges, Internet Charges, Other items of personal nature
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list.