Sariska Weekend Getaway - 2 Days Trip
Short of time but wish to explore the wild? You have come to just the right place. Wildnest offers you to have 2 jungle safaris along with boating in the calm lake of Siliserh. This trip will enable you to witness the fauna and the avifauna in and around Sariska.
At a Glance
Duration: 1 Nights / 2 Days
Activities: 2 Jungle Safaris and short visit to Siliserh lake
Tour starts from: Delhi and Ends at: Delhi
Season: Around the year
Focus Mammals: Tiger, Leopard, Hyena, and Porcupine – a nocturnal animal
Focus Birds: Indian Peafowl, Vulture (Long-Billed, Red-headed, Egyptian), Eagles, Buzzards, Shikra, Patridge (Grey, Black), Painted Sandgrouse, Painted Spurfowl, Eurasian thick-knee, Storks (black, wooly-necked stork, painted), Bar-headed Geese, Common Coot, Rosy Pelican, Quails, Larks and Pipits
Other Attractions: Sileserh Lake
Day 1: Leave from Delhi and arrive at Sariska.
Leave from Delhi at 8:00 am, arrive at Sariska, check-in at resort at 12:00 noon, have lunch and leave for evening jungle safari in Sariska tiger reserve
Day 2: Morning safari, drive to Delhi and departure for home.
Morning safari in Sariska tiger reserve, have breakfast then check-out and a short visit to Silserh Lake on the way to Delhi/Jaipur
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
Cost Per Person:
Fill the form given below to know the cost of the trip.
- Accommodation in room as mentioned above for 1 Night/2 Days
- Meals at resort at Sariska (01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch and 01 Dinner)
- Forest fees for Indian nationals
- 2 Jungle safaris in exclusive gypsy and Wildnest expert guide
- Short visit to Siliserh Lake
- Chauffer driven AC Innova/ Etios depends on number of pax travelling, for 1 Nights/2 days according to the itinerary
- Any entry fees for Siliserh Lake
- Services of Wildnest
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic beverage
- Tips and gratuities
- Early check in (subject to availability) on Day 1 at resort
- Late check out (subject to availability) on Day 2 at resort
- Extra Breakfast on Day 1
- Extra Lunch on Day 2
- Any services not mentioned above
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies / Force Majeure
- Extensions or diversions of the itinerary for any reasons, bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities
- Camera fee charged by Park
What People Say About Us
I wanted to take a little time to digest and reflect on our recent wild life adventure trip to Corbett before sending my evaluation of the trip. The short answer is, it was a fabulous trip. Rajesh Madan the one who organized the entire trip deserves special mention for his enthusiasm in planning and organizing the trip.The trip was fantabulous, all in all, and we very much appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.The arrangements right from beginning to end were perfect , I not only made new good friends but also got an opportunity to network and explore possibilities for developing my business further. I’ve been singing praises of the trip to our friends, and all of us are looking forward to go on another exciting trip soon.
In the hustle and bustle of my urban existence and entrepreneurial endeavour, I’d long forgotten the meaning of the word ‘unwind’. Thanks to the company, I now know what it genuinely means to unwind. The brilliantly organised trip to Bandhavgarh by Rajesh, Mohit S and Mohit A, helped me rejuvenate while networking with 12 other credible entrepreneurs representing different business categories, besides spotting Tigress and Tigers! Don’t believe me, just go and experience the magic this team creates for their groups with their personal attention and warm hospitality. Keep up the good work Team! Looking forward to more Jungle Safaris with you and I’m surely expecting some great referrals and business from these referrals in coming months!!!
Very Enjoyable, well organized trip. We always felt as our drivers and guides knew exactly what was planned and that Wildnest checked in with us regularly. We are grateful of the efforts that went into helping us plan our itinerary. Chandelao was particular highlight in every way. Read full review
The trip was one of the very good experiences of my life. It was very well organized, very professionally conducted and extremely wonderful. A small group made things much more fun. And of course Bharat's wildlife and photography expertise added to the delightful learning experience.
Till now I have joined with Wildnest company in two trip Ranthambhore and Jim Corbett National Parks. I enjoyed a lot with them. Even i learnt many things and gained experiences about tigers, animals and birds than before ever (my 1st trip to Jim corbett with someone else). I have seen wildnest company does very good job and hard work too. I can’t still wait to join with wildnest company in next trip.
Amazing, Fantabulous, Mindblowing, Awesome, Extraordinary......and the list of adjectives goes on and on and on... Read trip report
A nest can be considered to be a home. A Wild nest therefore could be considered a home in the wild, or a home away from home. This is exactly what Ankit, Bharat and the whole Wildnest team has provided us during our trip through India from day one till the very last minute. Wherever we came everything was arranged till the smallest details. We were accompanied by the best guides available and treated like we were old friends of the family. Thank you Ankit, Bharat & your team for an unforgettable holiday! Check out the photos taken by Frans during this trip at his website