At a Glance
Duration: 1 Nights / 2 Days
Activities: 2 Jungle Safaris and short visit to Siliserh lake
Tour starts from: Delhi and Ends at: Delhi
Season: Around the year
Focus Mammals: Tiger, Leopard, Hyena, and Porcupine – a nocturnal animal
Focus Birds: Indian Peafowl, Vulture (Long-Billed, Red-headed, Egyptian), Eagles, Buzzards, Shikra, Patridge (Grey, Black), Painted Sandgrouse, Painted Spurfowl, Eurasian thick-knee, Storks (black, wooly-necked stork, painted), Bar-headed Geese, Common Coot, Rosy Pelican, Quails, Larks and Pipits
Other Attractions: Sileserh Lake
Day 1: Leave from Delhi and arrive at Sariska.
Leave from Delhi at 8:00 am, arrive at Sariska, check-in at resort at 12:00 noon, have lunch and leave for evening jungle safari in Sariska tiger reserve
Day 2: Morning safari, drive to Delhi and departure for home.
Morning safari in Sariska tiger reserve, have breakfast then check-out and a short visit to Silserh Lake on the way to Delhi/Jaipur
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
Fill the form given below to know the cost of the trip.