Review by Kerri-Anne Edge from New Zealand, who came to India and used Wildnest’s services for a 8 days trip.
Your Overall Feedback:
Very Enjoyable, well organized trip. We always felt as our drivers and guides knew exactly what was planned and that wildnest checked in with us regularly. We are grateful of the efforts that went into helping us plan our itinerary. Chandelao was particular highlight in every way.
Would you use our services again and recommend us to other people?
What all places in India would you like to cover in your future journeys?
Difficult to say at this stage, this trip was “a trip of a lifetime” – but if we come back to India, we would definitely plan our trip with you.
Your experience with Wildnest Coordinator:
Wildnest have been fantastic to deal with us prior to and during the journey. All od the travel documentation was clearly presented and very professional.
- Manvar Resort, Jodhpur – Excellent
- Chandelao, Rajasthan – This is a wonder, special place, could have easily spent few more days here.
- Ramada, Amritsar – Excellent
Our drivers have been outstanding. Vehicles are wonderful – perfect way to travel and made our journey very comfortable. We would probably not choose train trip again.
Guides/Naturalists overall feedback:
Guides were wonderful and most of them engaged well with our son Elan. And stayed by us when we were negotiating in busy streets. They underdtand well and were able to answer our questions.
Safaris Arrangements Feedback:
Excellent nature guides at Manvar and Chandelao. Also enjoyed our visit to Animal Rehabilitation Center run by Bishnoi tribe people and discussing the issues they have with releasing rescued animals back to the wild.
- World Elephant Day – Know, Spread Awareness and Protect - August 11, 2015
- A Video on Wildlife of India - July 16, 2015
- Trip To India by Wildnest - June 13, 2015
- Sultanpur National Park Trip Report – 27 Dec, 2014 - December 29, 2014