Monsoon Trek in Prabalmachi!!
Prabalmachi Located near Shedung Phata is the base village for two famous treks Kalavantin Durg and Prabalgad. Prabalmachi Village offers basic camping comforts for enthusiast with great views. You can see Karnala Fort, Panvel City, Matheran, Irshalgad, Morbe Dam from Prabalmachi. It is very popular trekking destination near Navi Mumbai. Lush green forest and excellent trekking opportunity are available around Prabalmachi. Locals take outmost care of trekkers by providing homestay or tents with home cooked food. Pre monsoon you can see fireflies glowing around the village like dance of fireflies.
Let’s learn about
Nature | History | Basic trekking skills.
Dates: 14th July, 2019
Reporting Place: Panvel Station Ticket Counter
07:30 AM : Meet at Panvel station and move to Prabalmachi base in a local vehicle.
07:40 AM : Move towards ‘Prabalmachi’ by local vehicle
08:20 AM : Reach ‘Thakurwadi’ (base of Prabalmachi) and start our trek.
11:00 AM : Reached Prabalmachi Plateu and take a rest.
12:00 PM : Lunch.
01:00 PM : Start descends to Thakurwadi trek
03:30 PM : Reach base and move towards Panvel Station in local vehicle.
05:30 pm : Reach Panvel and big goodbye to your new friends.
Thing to carry & Rules :
- Carry 2-3 Ltr of water (compulsory).
- Good trekking shoes with good grips.
- Carry windcheater to keep both the hands free during trek.
- Plastic bags to keep your items dry such as electronics, clothes, etc.
- A double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
- Carry odomos or any other mosquito repellent.
- Carry ready to eat like plum cakes, chocolate bars, snacks and biscuits etc.
- Do NOT touch/handle any creature or plant without permission.
- Strictly NO smoking, alcohol or any unprescribed drugs.
- Any personal medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Traveling from Panvel to Panvel (Local Transport Taxi).
- Prabalmachi Entry Charges.
- Lunch (Veg)
- Guide and professional Expertise.
- Basic First-aid.
- Transport till Panvel
- Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’.
All cancellation before 30 days of event days – 100% credit.
All cancellations between 30-10 days of event – 50% credit.
All cancellations within 10 days of event date – no credit possible.