Monsoon special Macro Watch to Maharashtra Nature Park
Maharashtra Nature Park is one of the Man Made miracle which is entirely created on an dumping ground. In this park many different species of Macro Fauna are seen in month of July to December. There are numerous different species. In which Praying Mantis, Assassin Bug, Jewel bug, Different types of Butterflies, Spiders & many more various species of Macro Fauna are seen here.
To know more about the Macro World let’s go here with Wildnest.
Date: 21th July, 2019
Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
Reporting Place: Maharashtra Nature Park Main Gate
08:00 AM : Reporting at Maharashtra Nature Park Main Gate.
08:20 AM : Enter MNP followed by orientation.
08:30 AM : Start the Macro Watch and photo walk.
12:00 PM : End the Trail & small break.
12:30 PM : Depart for the day. End of the event.
Thing to carry & Rules :
- Carry 1-2 Ltr of water (compulsory).
- Good shoes.
- Participants are required to wear dull coloured clothes ONLY.
- Green and brown are best suited for Nature trails as they help you camouflage with the environment without alarming any wildlife present in the vicinity.
- Carry windcheater to keep both the hands free during trail.
- Plastic bags to keep your items dry such as electronics, clothes, etc.
- It is advisable to carry biscuits or snacks containing glucose.
- Please carry double strap bags.
- Carry mosquito repellents.
- Do NOT touch/handle creature or plants without permission.
- Do NOT venture out in the forest without permission.
- Strictly NO smoking, alcohol or any unprescribed drugs.
- Any personal medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Maharashtra Nature Park Entry Charges.
- Professional Expertise.
- Basic First-aid.
- Camera Charges.
- Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’.
All cancellation before 30 days of event days – 100% credit.
All cancellations between 30-10 days of event – 50% credit.
All cancellations within 10 days of event date – no credit possible