Monsoon Trek in Tikona Fort!!
Tikona Fort, also renowned as Vitandgad, literally means triangle fort. Enjoy the spectacular views of the lake, Pawana Dam and the forts of Tung, Lohagad and Visapur with the onset of monsoons.
Height: 3580 Feet
Duration: 2 hrs from base.
Let’s learn about
Nature | History | Basic trekking skills.
Dates: 7th July, 2019
Reporting Time: 6:30 AM
Reporting Place: Swami Narayan Temple, Dadar East
Age Group Limit: 5 Years – 55 Years
06:30 AM : Reporting at Swami Narayan Temple, Dadar East.
07:00 AM : Move to Tikona by Private vehicle and on the way Breakfast.
10:20 AM : Reach Tikona peth base village of fort .
10:30 AM : Start the Trek.
12:30 AM : Reach top of the Fort. Rest and Explore.
01:30 PM : Start descend
03:00 PM : Reach base village
03:20 PM : Lunch
04:30 PM : Depart for Mumbai.
07:30 pm: Reach Mumbai (Dadar) and big goodbye to your new friends.
Thing to carry & Rules :
- Carry 2-3 Ltr of water (compulsory).
- Good trekking shoes with good grips.
- Carry windcheater to keep both the hands free during trail.
- Plastic bags to keep your items dry such as electronics, clothes, etc.
- It is advisable to carry biscuits or snacks containing glucose.
- Please carry double strap bags.
- Carry mosquito repellents.
- Do NOT touch/handle creature or plants without permission.
- Strictly NO smoking, alcohol or any unprescribed drugs.
- Any personal medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Travel from Dadar to Dadar by private vehicle. (AC)
- Lunch (Veg)
- Guide and Professional Expertise.
- Basic First-aid.
- Transport till Dadar
- Personal expenses
- Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’.
All cancellation before 30 days of event days – 100% credit.
All cancellations between 30-10 days of event – 50% credit.
All cancellations within 10 days of event date – no credit possible.