Rajaji National Park Weekend Getaway - 2 Days
Rajaji National Park Weekend Getaway is a 1 night 2 days trip, perfect for people who are looking for short trip with full of excitement and natural beauty. Located in the Shivalik range of Himalayas with an area of over 820 km² near Haridwar, Rajaji has wide ranges of animals and birds. It provides habitat to around 23 species of mammals and 315 species of birds.
Duration: 1 Nights / 2 Days
Activities: 1 Jeep Safaris and 1 Birding trail
Tour starts from: Rajaji National Park and Ends at: Rajaji National Park
Season: 15 November to 15 June
Day 1 – Arrive at Rajaji National Park, evening safari.
Welcome! Your journey starts from Delhi, once you arrive at Rajaji National Park check-in at the resort. Post lunch and rest, gypsy will pick you up for your evening safari at Chila range.
Return from the safari. You may also choose to spend leisure time with in-house activities in the resort. Retire for the day after dinner. (Meals included – Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 – Morning Birding Trail and departure
Wake up early morning for birding trail to admire the shivalik range, on your trail you can encounter with Avifauna and mammals of Rajaji National Park or wake up on your own time to enjoy your morning with hot cup of tea while taking the scenic view of Shivalik ranges. Check out from resort and way back to Delhi. (Meals included – Breakfast)
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
V-Resort – view reviews on TripAdvisor
Cost Per Person:
- INR 3,800/- per person (six people group)
- INR 4,100/- per person (four people group)
- INR 5,700/- per person (two people)
- Exclusive Gypsy Safari with all inclusions.
- One guided birdwatching/nature activity with trained guide.
- Services of Wildnest.
- 1 nights/2 days stay for two person in 1 room according to the package.
- All meals at Rajaji (1 breakfast + 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner) per person.
- All applicable taxes.
- All kinds of beverages and bottled water (except complimentary provided by resort)
- Camera fees (if any)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Laundry Bills, Telephone Charges, Internet Charges, Other items of personal nature
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions list.
For group bookings, fill the form below
We believe, you had an exciting and memorable journey with us. We are sure, you have had taken some beautiful captures in your camera to share with your loved ones !!!
Plan Your Trip
Have questions? Contact our expert for more insight.
These trips are 100% customizable as per your requirements.
What People Say About Us
I wanted to take a little time to digest and reflect on our recent wild life adventure trip to Corbett before sending my evaluation of the trip. The short answer is, it was a fabulous trip. Rajesh Madan the one who organized the entire trip deserves special mention for his enthusiasm in planning and organizing the trip.The trip was fantabulous, all in all, and we very much appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.The arrangements right from beginning to end were perfect , I not only made new good friends but also got an opportunity to network and explore possibilities for developing my business further. I’ve been singing praises of the trip to our friends, and all of us are looking forward to go on another exciting trip soon.
In the hustle and bustle of my urban existence and entrepreneurial endeavour, I’d long forgotten the meaning of the word ‘unwind’. Thanks to the company, I now know what it genuinely means to unwind. The brilliantly organised trip to Bandhavgarh by Rajesh, Mohit S and Mohit A, helped me rejuvenate while networking with 12 other credible entrepreneurs representing different business categories, besides spotting Tigress and Tigers! Don’t believe me, just go and experience the magic this team creates for their groups with their personal attention and warm hospitality. Keep up the good work Team! Looking forward to more Jungle Safaris with you and I’m surely expecting some great referrals and business from these referrals in coming months!!!
Very Enjoyable, well organized trip. We always felt as our drivers and guides knew exactly what was planned and that Wildnest checked in with us regularly. We are grateful of the efforts that went into helping us plan our itinerary. Chandelao was particular highlight in every way. Read full review
The trip was one of the very good experiences of my life. It was very well organized, very professionally conducted and extremely wonderful. A small group made things much more fun. And of course Bharat's wildlife and photography expertise added to the delightful learning experience.
Till now I have joined with Wildnest company in two trip Ranthambhore and Jim Corbett National Parks. I enjoyed a lot with them. Even i learnt many things and gained experiences about tigers, animals and birds than before ever (my 1st trip to Jim corbett with someone else). I have seen wildnest company does very good job and hard work too. I can’t still wait to join with wildnest company in next trip.
Amazing, Fantabulous, Mindblowing, Awesome, Extraordinary......and the list of adjectives goes on and on and on... Read trip report
A nest can be considered to be a home. A Wild nest therefore could be considered a home in the wild, or a home away from home. This is exactly what Ankit, Bharat and the whole Wildnest team has provided us during our trip through India from day one till the very last minute. Wherever we came everything was arranged till the smallest details. We were accompanied by the best guides available and treated like we were old friends of the family. Thank you Ankit, Bharat & your team for an unforgettable holiday! Check out the photos taken by Frans during this trip at his website