Rajaji National Park Weekend Getaway is a 1 night 2 days trip, perfect for people who are looking for short trip with full of excitement and natural beauty. Located in the Shivalik range of Himalayas with an area of over 820 km² near Haridwar, Rajaji has wide ranges of animals and birds. It provides habitat to around 23 species of mammals and 315 species of birds.
Duration: 1 Nights / 2 Days
Activities: 1 Jeep Safaris and 1 Birding trail
Tour starts from: Rajaji National Park and Ends at: Rajaji National Park
Season: 15 November to 15 June
Day 1 – Arrive at Rajaji National Park, evening safari.
Welcome! Your journey starts from Delhi, once you arrive at Rajaji National Park check-in at the resort. Post lunch and rest, gypsy will pick you up for your evening safari at Chila range.
Return from the safari. You may also choose to spend leisure time with in-house activities in the resort. Retire for the day after dinner. (Meals included – Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 – Morning Birding Trail and departure
Wake up early morning for birding trail to admire the shivalik range, on your trail you can encounter with Avifauna and mammals of Rajaji National Park or wake up on your own time to enjoy your morning with hot cup of tea while taking the scenic view of Shivalik ranges. Check out from resort and way back to Delhi. (Meals included – Breakfast)
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
V-Resort – view reviews on TripAdvisor