Birding at Bhigwan
Date: 25th – 26th January 2020
Cost: Rs 8000 per person
Reporting Time: 6:30 AM
Reporting Place: Near Swami Narayan Temple, Dadar
Tentative Itinerary :
06:30 AM : Reporting at Dadar Near Swami Narayan Temple.
07:00 AM : Pick up at 2nd meeting point near Deonar and move for Bhigwan and enjoy the road trip.
08:30 AM : Halt for breakfast (Near Lonavala).
01:00 PM : Lunch and rest (In Bhigwan).
04:00 PM : After a brief introduction by our expert and evening tea, leave for boat ride safari.
06:30 PM : End the boat safari after enjoying the sunset.
07:00 PM : Back to the homestay. Freshen up and move for night trail to see some nocturnal species.
09:00 PM : Dinner and retire for the day.
05:30 AM : Wake Up call.
06:00 AM : Move for boat ride after tea.
09:30 AM : Back to the homestay after boat safari. Freshen up and breakfast.
10:30 AM : check out and move to explore nearby wildlife sanctuary to observe antelopes and other bird species.
12:30 PM : Depart for Mumbai. Lunch and evening tea enroute.
08:00 PM : Reach Mumbai and Depart for the day.
Accommodation is on sharing basis. Female participants are requested to inquire with us about availability of female – shared accommodation, before paying online. Extra charges applicable for single accommodation
Cost Inclusions :
1. Travel From Dadar and Back by Private A/C vehicle.
2. Accommodation (Twin sharing).
3.Meals (lunch, evening snacks and dinner on Day 1, breakfast and lunch on Day 2).
4. All places Entry tickets.
5. All taxes and service charges.
6. Professional Expertise and guidance charges.
7. Safety and Basic first aid.
Cost Exclusions :
1. Transport till Dadar.
2. Camera Fees.
3. Any meals during Traveling.
4. Any kind of insurance, medical or emergency charges.
5. Any extra meal (which are not included in ‘Cost Inclusions’) not included.
1. The given schedule may change depending upon the weather conditions and other natural factors.
2. The spotting and observations of species depends upon your luck and the weather conditions.