About Yeoor: Yeoor is a location in Thane district in Maharashtra, that lies in the Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Leopards stroll in these hills during night. Earlier around 50 leopards used to live but now around 6 occupy. It is a small mountain not of much height but is very wide which stretch long and goes inside deep till it reaches the other side i:e Borivli. One can trek in this route. Also there are small waterfalls inside these hills.
Trip Name: Early Monsoon Flora Trail to Yeoor Hill !
Dates: 30th June 2019
Reporting Time: 07:30 am
Reporting Place: Tikujiniwadi Bus Stop
Charges: INR 950/- per person
How to reach
Buses are available from Borivali and Thane stations. Get down at Manpada stop on Ghodbunder Road. Tiku Ji Ni Wadi is just at 10 mins walk from Manpada stop.
From borivali : 65 /700
From Thane : 56
07:30 AM : Reach Tikujiniwadi Bus stop
08:00 AM : Enter Yeoor and orientation
08:15 AM : Start the trek with Bird watching
10:00 AM : Reach the first stop for a short break.
11:30 AM : Reach the top of the peak and explore the scenery
12:30 PM : Descend towards yeoor main gate.
2:00 PM : Reach yeoor main gate. Depart for the day.
Thing to carry & Rules :
1. Carry 2-3 Ltr of water (compulsory).
2. Good trekking shoes with good grips.
3. Participants are required to wear dull coloured clothes ONLY.
4. Green and brown are best suited for Nature trails as they help you camouflage with the environment without alarming any wildlife present in the vicinity.
5. If using your mobile phone for photography kindly bring your macro mobile lens.
6. Carry windcheater to keep both the hands free during trail.
7. Umbrella for photography purposes
8. Plastic bags to keep your items dry such as electronics, clothes, etc.
9. It is advisable to carry biscuits or snacks containing glucose.
10. Please carry double strap bags.
11. Carry mosquito repellents.
12. Do NOT touch/handle creature or plants without permission.
13. Do NOT venture out in the forest without permission.
14. Strictly NO smoking, alcohol or any unprescribed drugs.
15. Any personal medicine prescribed by the doctor.
1. Entry charges to Yeoor hill.
3. Guide and Professional Expertise.
4. Basic First-aid.
1. Train Ticket & Bus Ticket
2. Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
3. Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’
* All cancellation before 7 days of event days – 100% credit
*All cancellations between 4 to 7 days of event – 50% credit
*All cancellations upto 4 days of event date – no credit possible.
Note: Group tours, school tours can also be customised as per your requirement