An article about the Golden Oriole by wildlife photographer Mr. Vinod Goel was published in the Shubh Yatra magazine in November’15. Golden Oriel, also known as ‘Sone Chiraiya‘, can be easily found in the central parts of India.
Please express your views in the comment section below.
Share this Post
- Toilets in India - March 2, 2016
- Facts about India every traveler should know - March 2, 2016
- What to wear in India - February 24, 2016
- Drinking water in India - February 24, 2016
- First ever Tiger spotted at Khursapar, Nagpur - December 19, 2015
- Tiger sighted at Khursapar for the first time - December 19, 2015
- Gold Rush with the Golden Oriole - December 19, 2015
- Wildlife photographers featured in Harmony Magazine - December 19, 2015
- Wandering in the Jungles with Mr. Vinod Goel – Wildlife Photographer Interview - December 10, 2015