Monsoon special Macro Watch to Maharashtra Nature Park
Maharashtra Nature Park is one of the Man Made miracle which is entirely created on an dumping ground. It is a manmade forest with a vast variety of trees in its vicinity surrounded by the mangrove forests of Mithi River. While venturing in MNP, one fails to remember that they are still very much in the heart of the city. This park is a haven for about 30 species of spiders, around 4 species of mammals, more than 125 species of birds and more than 10 species of reptiles and amphibians.
In this park many different species of Macro Fauna are seen in monsoon months including Praying Mantis, Assassin Bug, Jewel bug, butterflies and spiders etc
Date: 20th August ,2022
Reporting Time: 8:15 AM
Reporting Place: Maharashtra Nature Park Main Gate
Cost: Rs 600/- per person
Duration: Around 2 hours
Thing to carry & Rules :
- Carry water and dry snacks ( optional).
- Good walking shoes.
- Participants are required to wear dull coloured clothes ONLY.
- Green and brown are best suited for Nature trails as they help you camouflage with the environment without alarming any wildlife present in the vicinity.
- Carry wind cheater to keep both the hands free during trail.
- Plastic bags to keep your items dry such as electronics, clothes, etc.
- It is advisable to carry biscuits or snacks containing glucose.
- Please carry double strap bags.
- Carry mosquito repellents.
- Do NOT touch/handle creature or plants without permission.
- Do NOT venture out in the forest without permission.
- Strictly NO smoking, alcohol or any unprescribed drugs.
- Any personal medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Maharashtra Nature Park Entry Charges.
- Professional Expertise.
- Basic First-aid.
- Camera Charges.
- Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’.
All cancellation before 7 days of event days – 100% credit.
All cancellations between 3-7 days of event – 50% credit.
All cancellations between 1 day to 3 day – 25 % credit
All cancellations within 24 hours of event date – no credit possible