Insights of Amritsar – 3 Days Trip’, is 2 Nights/ 3 Days trip to Amritsar. It is a must, to get a deeper understanding of the Punjabi culture and Sikh religion, Let’s take a sneak peek into our 2 Nights / 3 Days travel plan, highlighting the city’s prominent spots. Being accompanied by an English speaking guide, you will get a detailed view of the Amritsar City, the culture, lifestyle and visiting the religious and historical places namely – The Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border.
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Places Covered: City Tour at Amritsar, Visit to The Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Durgiana Temple
Tour starts from: and Ends at: New Delhi
Season: Round the year
- Early morning pick up from the Hotel and head to the New Delhi Railway station to catch Swaran Shatabdi Express to Amritsar. (Breakfast on Board).
- Lunch will be made available in the train on payment basis.
- Arrive at Amritsar Junction by 13:45 hours.
- Check in to the Hotel. Relax and spend time at leisure.
- Dinner between 19:00 – 20:00 hours at Hotel/ Restaurant and head to the Golden Temple for the Palki ceremony.
- Return back to Hotel by midnight.
- Breakfast and a relaxed morning at the Hotel.
- Arrive at Jallianwala Bagh by 09:00 hours and take the city tour. Shopping experience at the local markets – Hall Bazaar or Katra Jaimal Singh Market.
- Lunch at Hotel/ restaurant in the city.
- Depart for Wagah Border by 15:00 hours for ‘lowering of the flags ceremony’ and ‘closing of gates’.
- Arrive back at the hotel, take dinner and retire for the day.
- Wake up early in the morning at 03:30 hours and head to the Golden Temple early morning Palki ceremony.
- Arrive back at Hotel for Breakfast by 06:30 – 07:00 hours.
- By 09:00 hours, head for the city tour, visiting the Durgiana Temple.
- Check out at Hotel by 12:00 hours.
- Lunch at Hotel/ restaurant in the city.
- Shopping experience at the Alpha One Mall and catch the train at 17:00 Hours to Delhi. (Tea and Dinner on board). Arrive Delhi by 23:00 Hours.
Hyatt – view reviews on TripAdvisor
- Pick up from Hotel and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station.
- Confirmed return train tickets in Swaran Shatabdi Express (AC Chair Car/ Executive Class.
- 1 meal in the train each side.
- Pick up – drop services Ex Amritsar Railway Station by AC Vehicle.
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis including breakfast for both the days.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle.
- Private Expert for complete tour (English).
- Any Tips & Gratuities.
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Dinner for Day 1 & 2
- Lunch for all days.
For complete details, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or we are just a call away +91 – 9999535350
What People Say About Us
I wanted to take a little time to digest and reflect on our recent wild life adventure trip to Corbett before sending my evaluation of the trip. The short answer is, it was a fabulous trip. Rajesh Madan the one who organized the entire trip deserves special mention for his enthusiasm in planning and organizing the trip.The trip was fantabulous, all in all, and we very much appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.The arrangements right from beginning to end were perfect , I not only made new good friends but also got an opportunity to network and explore possibilities for developing my business further. I’ve been singing praises of the trip to our friends, and all of us are looking forward to go on another exciting trip soon.
In the hustle and bustle of my urban existence and entrepreneurial endeavour, I’d long forgotten the meaning of the word ‘unwind’. Thanks to the company, I now know what it genuinely means to unwind. The brilliantly organised trip to Bandhavgarh by Rajesh, Mohit S and Mohit A, helped me rejuvenate while networking with 12 other credible entrepreneurs representing different business categories, besides spotting Tigress and Tigers! Don’t believe me, just go and experience the magic this team creates for their groups with their personal attention and warm hospitality. Keep up the good work Team! Looking forward to more Jungle Safaris with you and I’m surely expecting some great referrals and business from these referrals in coming months!!!
Very Enjoyable, well organized trip. We always felt as our drivers and guides knew exactly what was planned and that Wildnest checked in with us regularly. We are grateful of the efforts that went into helping us plan our itinerary. Chandelao was particular highlight in every way. Read full review
The trip was one of the very good experiences of my life. It was very well organized, very professionally conducted and extremely wonderful. A small group made things much more fun. And of course Bharat's wildlife and photography expertise added to the delightful learning experience.
Till now I have joined with Wildnest company in two trip Ranthambhore and Jim Corbett National Parks. I enjoyed a lot with them. Even i learnt many things and gained experiences about tigers, animals and birds than before ever (my 1st trip to Jim corbett with someone else). I have seen wildnest company does very good job and hard work too. I can’t still wait to join with wildnest company in next trip.
Amazing, Fantabulous, Mindblowing, Awesome, Extraordinary......and the list of adjectives goes on and on and on... Read trip report
A nest can be considered to be a home. A Wild nest therefore could be considered a home in the wild, or a home away from home. This is exactly what Ankit, Bharat and the whole Wildnest team has provided us during our trip through India from day one till the very last minute. Wherever we came everything was arranged till the smallest details. We were accompanied by the best guides available and treated like we were old friends of the family. Thank you Ankit, Bharat & your team for an unforgettable holiday! Check out the photos taken by Frans during this trip at his website