Ranthambore Safari Timings:
|Months||Morning Safari Timings||Evening Safari Timings|
|1 – 31 October||06.30 AM To 10.00 AM||02.30 PM To 06.00 PM|
|1 November To 31 January||07.00 AM To 10.30 AM||02.00 PM To 05.30 PM|
|1 February To 31 March||06.30 AM To 10.00 AM||02.30 PM To 06.00 PM|
|1 April To 15 May||06.00 AM To 09.30 AM||03.00 PM To 06.30 PM|
|16 May To 30 June||06.00 AM To 09.30 AM||03.30 PM To 07.00 PM|
- Two types of safaris are available – Gypsy (six seats) and Canter Safari (twenty seats)
- Safari booking opens 120 days in advance
- Number of safari vehicles in every safari are limited
- Safari is available on sharing basis.
Boarding Gates for Safaris
Unlike other parks of India, Ranthambore has sharing vehicle system in safari i.e you have to share vehicle with other participant to full board the vehicle, following are the boarding point to board the vehicle.
- Booking Office near PG College Circuit House Road Sawai Madhopur
- Taj Vivanta
- Ranthambore Bagh
- RTDC Vinayak
- Entry Gate Sherpur
Ranthambore Safari Zones and their Open/Close Status
Ranthambore has total of 10 total safari zones. Zone 1 to 6 offers both gypsy and canter safari while zone 7 to 10 only have gypsy safaris. Zone 1 to 5 open from 1st October to 30th June, while zone 6 to 10 remain open round the year, but safari is subject to weather (may get cancelled in case of heavy or continuous rain)
Ranthambore Safari Types
Ranthambore National Park offers open gypsy safari and open canter Safari. Both the safaris are done on sharing basis, it means a seat will be booked for you in the vehicle, unlike other parks in India, you cannot book the whole vehicle for yourself. A gypsy has six seats whereas canter has twenty seats for participants, apart from a driver and a guide. Forest also puts restriction on total number of vehicles entering into the park at particular safari, So in order to get the safari, it is advised to book it well in advance.
Who Accompanies You during Safari?
In safari, you will be accompanied by a driver and a pre approved forest guide, who is well aware of the jungle routes. Guide will brief your about the forest and its inhabitants, do’s and don’ts of the jungle. One can utilize his knowledge and experience
How to Book Ranthambore Safari?
Ranthambore safari booking can be done by our team. Our team ensures that you get safari at right zone, we also provide expert naturalist who will make your experience best. contact us by filling the below form to book your safari and other activities at Ranthambore.
- Best Wildlife Places to Visit in Monsoon - July 4, 2016
- Ranthambore Safari Timings - March 23, 2016
- Best Time to Visit Wildlife in India - March 17, 2016
- Wildlife Safaris in India – Safari Rides - October 26, 2015
- Wildnest Photos August, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Wildnest Photos September, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Wildnest Photos October, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Tigers of Ranthambore National Park - October 5, 2015
- Asiatic Lion Photos: Gir National Park - September 24, 2015
- Trip to Dudhwa National Park: A Hidden Gem - August 7, 2015