On 4th June’14, Raj Express had published an article which talked about how Bharat Goel had spotted a Tiger in Khursapar on his visit to Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh. It became a big news because it was the first time that a Tiger had ever been spotted in this range.
Please express your views in the comment section below.
Share this Post
- Toilets in India - March 2, 2016
- Facts about India every traveler should know - March 2, 2016
- What to wear in India - February 24, 2016
- Drinking water in India - February 24, 2016
- First ever Tiger spotted at Khursapar, Nagpur - December 19, 2015
- Tiger sighted at Khursapar for the first time - December 19, 2015
- Gold Rush with the Golden Oriole - December 19, 2015
- Wildlife photographers featured in Harmony Magazine - December 19, 2015
- Wandering in the Jungles with Mr. Vinod Goel – Wildlife Photographer Interview - December 10, 2015