Bharat and I, have visited Ranthambore National Park numerous times. It is one of the few parks in India, where one can often see the majestic beauty – Tigers.
Tigers of the Ranthambore National Park are quite used to the exposure of the Safari vehicles in the area.
Watch the video of T-16 (Machli) Tigress. She uses the Safari vehicles as a hide to attack a Sambar Deer for the kill. The density of the tigers in the tourism area of the park is high as compared to any other parks of India. Due to the presence of old monuments such as Ranthambore Fort and Raj Mahal, inside the forest, it provides a unique background and ambience in the National Park.
Here are some moments captured through our lenses during our trip to Ranthambore.
Click here to read about Ranthambore, How to Reach Ranthambore and Ranthambore Tours
- Best Wildlife Places to Visit in Monsoon - July 4, 2016
- Ranthambore Safari Timings - March 23, 2016
- Best Time to Visit Wildlife in India - March 17, 2016
- Wildlife Safaris in India – Safari Rides - October 26, 2015
- Wildnest Photos August, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Wildnest Photos September, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Wildnest Photos October, 2015 - October 13, 2015
- Tigers of Ranthambore National Park - October 5, 2015
- Asiatic Lion Photos: Gir National Park - September 24, 2015
- Trip to Dudhwa National Park: A Hidden Gem - August 7, 2015